Its foundations first laid out in 1919, by ‘Agung Anglurah Ketut Karangasem’, Taman Ujung became officially open to the public and became known as a royal water garden complex. The site suffered near devastation by the eruption of nearby Mount Agung in 1963, and also weathered an earthquake in 1979. The beautiful pillars give the impression of a Greek temple. Years of restoration efforts has made way to its current splendor and in 2004 it became a government designated historical park.
|Open||8:00 to 18:00 every day|
The prices are subject to change without notice.
|Access||Sightseeing tours and Car Charter is used commonly.|